Trend from Project Runway.... + giveaway

Diposting oleh fawaid on Rabu, 09 November 2011

Did you watch Project Runway this season?
I couldn't help but love Anya from the start - I think we all did. She just has a bright personality with a smile that is amazing. 

I noticed she always had some type of long earring on and a lot of the time there were FEATHERS involved. I wondered through the season if I could pull something like that off. Would I like to wear that? So I went searching for the right pair. There are lots of feather jewelry out there and for me it HAD to just the right style and color. 


Well.....I found it! I came across a pair and snatched it up. I didn't ever do the feathers in the hair trend and wasn't really sure about the feather earrings but I did really like this pair. I think if you are going to wear them YOU have to love them. You have to own it and be confident in it. 

Everyone has a different style and taste - that's why we get to dress and look however we like! So - have YOU rocked the feather?share a pic of you and your feather accessories with me on Facebook! I'll show you mine ...now show me yours.... ;) 


GIVEAWAY - I will send you a new pair of feather earrings! all you have to do is leave a comment! Do you love the feather trend already or just giving it a try? Be clever! And if you post a photo on Facebook let me know - it's an extra entry (make sure to post it on my page or tag/mention Brassy Apple!
 

This is a quick giveaway! I will pick a winner and announce on Thursday! :) 

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Posting Komentar